1. Keep away from fire and avoid direct sunlight. It should be placed in a well-ventilated place with a temperature below 35℃.
2. Avoid being stored in places easily contaminated by water, organic solvents, oil and other materials.
3. Do not expose the powder in the air after using the powder coating powder. The mouth of the bag should be sealed or tightened at any time to avoid impurities.
4, avoid long-term contact with the skin, the powder attached to the skin should be washed clean with soapy water, do not use solvent, the safety of the painting construction site.
5. The equipment used in painting operation should be well grounded to eliminate static electricity.
6, avoid the coating machine gratuitous discharge phenomenon
7. In the powder spraying room, the concentration of planktonic dust should be controlled below the safe concentration as far as possible to avoid the danger of dust fire and explosion.